We received our very first blog award from Molly, the Wally. Technically, it was Sasa who received it because this award is for females only. So, let's pass this to Sasa to speak.
Meow, meow. (Cat Curtsy) Hello, every tail and every paw.
I am very honoured to receive this award because I beat my brothers to be the first in this family to receive a blog award. Girl power!!! It pays to be sweet is what I say.
I looked like this when mummy showed me my award:
|Mighty pleased. THANK YOU, Molly.|
I am not funny like Molly or Goose or Puddles but I will try my best to make myself sound interesting. So, 7 things about me:
1. I HATE my butt-sniffing brother!!!! Hate him, hate him, hate him. I can't get him to stop treating me like a dog i.e. I don't like getting my butt sniffed at and I don't play chase!
|My exasperated and annoyed face. He is doing it again! Sheeesh.|
2. The toilet in the house is my SANCTUARY. Cos it is the ONLY place my butt-sniffing bro won't dare to step inside. The toilet is his HELL so it is my HEAVEN. This is the place I receive 100% attention from my grandpeeps with no distraction. I don't even mind the smell. Really.
Mummy's Note: I will tell you the story of why Rich Boy hates the toilet another time.
3. I love to please people. Whatever I need to do to make my humans happy, I will do it. This includes putting on clothes and getting a bath. Yuck! When my mummy used to put clothes on me, I would pretend to be OK with it (see here). Later, when she wasn't around I would take it off and left it outside the house hoping no one would ever find the pink top. Nothing I can do about the bath. I just meowed.
4) I have saggy boobs :( I am not proud of this but I did give birth TWICE! My grandpeeps tease me about my saggy boobs from time to time but I usually get fresh fish right after that, so I tolerate their mocking.
5) I have a bit of weight issue now. Full stop.
6) I have never been trained at recall but I can do it PERFECTLY. Grandpa boasts to all his guests and friends of my ability to RUN home from WHEREVER I am WHENEVER I hear my name being called.
7) My name comes from a Chinese character i.e. 撒嬌 (pronounced Sa as in Saturday) meaning to act in pettishly charming manner (lady); Mummy said I was extremely ladylike and well-behaved even as a kitten. Chinese people like to double everything so everyone calls me 撒撒 (Sasa). The two characters are pronounced with different tones. First one going up, second one going down. I know it is complicated but everyone in the neighbourhood knows my name because grandpeeps call for me out loud all the time. Suffice to say, a lot of effort was put into naming me, unlike my BUTT-SNIFFING GOOD-FOR-NOTHING BROTHER.
Now, we have to pass this on to 5 other female bloggers. We nominate:
4) Bert's darling, Charlotte
Message to Bert, our founder/God: Since we can't give this award to you cos you have a Y chromosome, we are giving it to your sweetheart. Fair?
5) Nellie, thecatfromhell
Message from Sasa: I checked your blog. You don't have this award yet, it seems. I would like to be as HOT as you, Nellie.
Thank you once again to Molly for this award. We are looking forward to more award(s), hehe.
PS I have my eyes set on Allred. Paws off every other female cats!!! He's mine. Mummy says he is a real Man-cat so he will protect me always, especially from that big bully I am forced to call brother.